Here is the WWE and TNA Wrestling News Recap of the week:
– Spoiler: Update on Jeff Hardy’s TNA status/contract.
– Lanny Poffo speaks out on Randy Savage in the WWE Hall of Fame, issues with WWE, death and more.
– WrestleMania 31 location revealed.
– Rob Van Dam comments on his WWE return.
– Backstage update on Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards.
– Backstage news on Tons of Funk turning heel.
– TNA’s Brooke Tessmacher talks about being a twerker, her finishing move and being competitive.
– Bret Hart talks about WrestleMania, his greatest rival, the Montreal Skrewjob and more.
– Big E. Langston talks about working with John Cena, carrying the Intercontinental Title, AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler and more.
– Which WWE Legend is a fan of Total Divas?
– WWE issues statement on the WWE Network.
– Comedian Jim Norton rips Ethan Carter III and TNA Impact Wrestling.
– More on CM Punk working with injuries. Two top stars considering retirement?
– Backstage update on WWE’s Creative Process.
– WWE.com lists top 50 matches in Monday Night Raw history.
– Spoiler: AJ Styles finished with TNA Impact Wrestling?
– WWE issues statement regarding Sin Cara’s character.
– Chris Hero (Kassius Ohno) talks about getting released from WWE, NXT, the Indies and more.
– Former WCW and WWE superstar Diamond Dallas Page talks about Jake Roberts and Scott Hall wrestling again, stars using DDP Yoga and more.
– Possible WrestleMania 30 opponent for Triple H.
– Backstage news on John Cena’s WrestleMania 30 plans.
– Backstage news on why Layla has been missing from WWE TV.
– Ex-WWE superstar “Maven” comments on The Rock helping him out, steroids in the locker room and more.