Here is the WWE and TNA Wrestling News Recap of the week:
– Ryback comments on “Goldberg” chants, says he’ll beat Goldberg if he returns.
– Triple H reveals the original third member of Evolution.
– Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella are officially engaged.
– Zema Ion addresses recent life stuggles.
– Chris Masters on returning to WWE or TNA.
– WWE releases cryptic messages hyping the return of The Undertaker?
– Ryback talks about his diet and being a loner.
– Jim Ross talks about joining TNA and if Hulk Hogan will be in WWE again.
– Conflicting reports on RVD’s status and Dolph Ziggler will never draw money.
– Kharma talks about a WWE return and more.
– Kurt Angle’s TNA return date announced.
– WrestleMania 30 plans, RYBACK ENDING THE STREAK!?
– Update on CM Punk’s injuries.
– Steve Austins talks about the odds of a WWE return.
– Both The Miz and CM Punk injured on Raw.
– Chris Jericho talks about his heat with DX.
– Full WWE 2K14 roster announced.
– USA credits Monday Night Raw for massive ratings success.
– Mickie James and Ken Anderson have been removed from the TNA roster page.