- WWE Champion CM Punk spoke with MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani this week to promote the Royal Rumble. Punk noted that he may attend the UFC event in Chicago on Saturday night.
Punk talks about his knee that was recently operated on and admits that he probably shouldn’t have came back so soon. Punk talked about not being able to take time off during WrestleMania season but said that the knee is definitely better than it was before surgery.
Stars Tagged In This Post:CM Punk
More Recent WWE News
- Songwriter Moving Forward in Case Against WWE for Copyright Infringement
- Former WCW Announcer Weighs In On Goldberg/Ryback Comparisons, Sting's Transformation
- Rock Touts Fast Six Success, Payback PPV Promotional Video, More
- SmackDown's Social Media Score, WWE Top Foreign, Foreign Objects
- WWE Extreme Rules Post-show Now Official
- WWE SmackDown Highlights: Jericho vs. Cesaro, Miz TV, Six Man Tag & More
- CM Punk Returning This Week?, Costas Talks McMahon, Bateman
- The Rock Done with Wrestling?, New Video Interview on WM 29 and More
- Video of Primo Wrestling In WWC, Jake Sings at Braves Game, WWE Studios
- Who Would Goldberg Spear In WWE?, Words for Triple H and the Company
, Royal Rumble
, The Rock