- It’s been reported that the final FCW TV tapings from the FCW Arena in Tampa, Florida will take place this Thursday night with Jim Ross announcing, William Regal vs. Dean Ambrose and more.
The official FCW website lists no FCW Arena show for June 14th but lists a show at 7pm for the following week, June 21st. Hopefully we will have some kind of official word soon.
- Regarding TMZ’s report on John Cena’s $100,000 lien on his home, it should be noted that Cena is not broke. This $100,000 lien and the $15,000 lien from earlier this year likely comes from someone close to him, a family member or his wife perhaps, just not staying on top of bills and getting everything paid. The odds that the face of WWE is broke are very slim.
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
Stars Tagged In This Post:Dean Ambrose
More Recent WWE News
- WWE Signs Wrestler To Developmental Contract, Several More Signings Expected
- Michelle McCool Finally Breaks Her Silence On Her Marriage To The Undertaker
- Lilian Garcia Talks About Her Mother's Breast Cancer Struggle, WWE Wrestler Business Cards, More
- Hardcore Holly On His Friendship With Chris Benoit, Matt Cappotelli Incident, Buff Bagwell In WWE
- Saturday Morning Slam Officially Off The Air
- "Mean" Gene Okerlund Reveals When He Wants to Retire from WWE
- Extreme Rules Pre-Show Preview, WWE Alumni Addition
- Backstage News on the Former El Generico In NXT, Booker T's Injury
- ECW Original Arrested, Recent WWE Attendance Figures, Austin
- Backstage News on JBL, Talk About HHH vs. Lesnar, Nash
, Jim Ross
, John Cena
, William Regal