- WWE and Post Cereals are expanding their marketing agreement by featuring a cartoon version of John Cena on boxes of Fruity Pebbles. The limited-edition promotion will temporarily boot “Pebbles” frontman Fred Flintstone from the cereal box covers according to a report by AdAge.com. Here is a photo of the new box cover.
A Post Cereals representative said that Kids want more variety, and Fred isn’t necessarily the coolest or most relevant guy for kids.
Stars Tagged In This Post:John Cena
More Recent WWE News
- Mysterio Trending on Twitter Last Night, WWE Magazine Cover with Ziggler
- John Cena Update from Extreme Rules, Another Cool Taker Video, More
- Kane Calms Bryan Down, Kofi Wants to Get Gold Back, More from Extreme Rules
- WWE Announces Social Media Ambassador for Tonight's RAW
- Props for Renee Young, Possible Title Match on RAW, PPV Visitors
- Barrett Comments on Pre-show, Sabu Appears Before PPV, Attendance
- Tonight's RAW - Extreme Rules Fallout, The Shield's Reign, More
- WWE's New Steel Cage, Jericho Comments on Fandango, CM Punk
- The Usos Have Words for The Shield, JR Comments, Kofi Kingston
- Zeb Rants About Extreme Rules, The Marine 3 Update, Ziggler & AJ