- Former WWE Diva Serena Deeb participated in the Free to Breathe Yogathon in Baltimore this weekend. The event raised over $30,000 for charity.
- The Bella Twins filmed another Celebrity Sweat fitness video this weekend with actor James Maslow, rapper Nelly and others.
- At Sunday’s SmackDown live event in England, Wade Barrett and William Regal teamed together as babyfaces. They defeated Johnny Curtis in his new male stripper gimmick and Ted DiBiase.
- Also at Sunday’s live event in England, Sheamus was accompanied to the ring by six members of the London Irish rugby team for his match against Big Show.
Stars Tagged In This Post:Big Show
More Recent WWE News
- NFL Players Who Would Be Great WWE Stars, Daniel Bryan Note, JBL & Cole World Tour
- Jim Ross Comments on DC Visit, MITB PPV Being Pushed, Odd CM Punk Video
- CM Punk on WWE Hiatus, Daniel Bryan Turns 32, WWE Bodybuilding Pasts
- Bob Holly Talks About Watching WWE & TNA Wrestling
- Carlito Wants Left Alone, Rock Hypes Hercules Filming, Bart Gunn Update
- Press Release: The Shawn Michaels Experience
- Roman Reigns Possibly Injured at Last Night's Tapings
- Backstage Update on The Rock's Future, Possible Lesnar Opponents
- Randy Orton's SummerSlam Feud, Idea Discussed for Extreme Rules
- WWE Looking for New Commentator, News on Orton's Punt Kick, More
, Johnny Curtis
, Ted DiBiase
, The Bella Twins
, Wade Barrett
, William Regal