- Diva-Dirt reported today that WWE has signed 22 year old Australian women’s wrestler Tenille Tayla to a developmental deal.
Tayla, who debuted back in 2008, has worked in the past for the SHIMMER promotion and has trained in Canada under former WWE star Lance Storm.
She will be appearing on the new reality TV show World of Hurt, which follows students from Lance Storm’s wrestling school and debuts on May 1st on The Cave in Canada.
You can see photos of her here on WNZ.
Stars Tagged In This Post:Tenille Tayla
More Recent WWE News
- Lilian Garcia Talks About Her Mother's Breast Cancer Struggle, WWE Wrestler Business Cards, More
- Hardcore Holly On His Friendship With Chris Benoit, Matt Cappotelli Incident, Buff Bagwell In WWE
- Saturday Morning Slam Officially Off The Air
- "Mean" Gene Okerlund Reveals When He Wants to Retire from WWE
- Extreme Rules Pre-Show Preview, WWE Alumni Addition
- Backstage News on the Former El Generico In NXT, Booker T's Injury
- ECW Original Arrested, Recent WWE Attendance Figures, Austin
- Backstage News on JBL, Talk About HHH vs. Lesnar, Nash
- Shawn Michaels Appreciation Night Revealed, Update on Bret's Night
- Backstage Update on Antonio Cesaro, WWE Ratings, RAW Delayed Viewers