– Big E Langston was asked about the best advice he has received during an interview with Sports Illustrated’s Extra Mustard.
“From John Cena, I learned about the importance of timing and the moment,” Big E said. “There are things you can let get away from you, and things might happen out of nowhere, but it’s all about owning the moment. When you’re out there in front of the crowd, it’s about taking that chance or doing something special so you go from just being a guy to being someone important.”
– During the week of Christmas, WWE talent will receive a rare Monday and Tuesday off because Raw and SmackDown tapings will be held a week before. Here is the schedule for that week:
* Monday, Dec. 16: Live RAW at the American Airlines Center Dallas, TX
* Tuesday, Dec. 17: RAW at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, TX, to air on Mon, Dec. 23
* Wednesday, Dec. 18: SmackDown at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX, to air that Friday
* Thursday, Dec. 19: SmackDown at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, TX, to air on Fri, Dec. 27