* Roman Reigns is the favorite at -700 over Triple H at +400.
* The Undertaker is -130 to Shane McMahon at even.
* Brock Lesnar is a -150 favorite over Dean Ambrose at +110.
* Kevin Owens is -200 in the Intercontinental Title ladder match. The other close underdogs are Sami Zayn at +225 and Dolph Ziggler at +900.
* New Day is -160 over League of Nations at +120.
* Kalisto is -150 over Ryback at +110.
* Sasha Banks is the favorite in the Divas Title match at -300 over Charlotte at +140 and Becky Lynch at +500.
* Braun Strowman is the favorite to win the Andre battle royal at +125.
WrestleMania 32 will take place on April 3, 2016, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. It will be the third WWE pay-per-view of 2016 will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets.