WWE taped four weeks of WWE NXT from Full Sail University tonight. Here are the full results.
Airing May 8th:
* NXT Tag Team Championships announcement kicks off NXT. Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas will be filling in for the injured Oliver Grey, against Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family.
* Damien Sandow defeated Baron Corbin.
* Backstage segment with Adrian Neville and Bo Dallas. Adrian got upset at Bo for not promising to give 100% to their match.
* Paige defeated Bayley. After the match, Summer Rae came out and attacked Paige from behind.
* Backstage segment with Damien Sandow and Big E Langston.
* Briley Piece vs. Sakamoto ended in a no contest. Conor O’Brian came out and took them both men out.
* Kassius Ohno defeated Camacho. Ohno apologized to William Regal after the match. Bray Wyatt and the Family came out and attacked Ohno.
* The Wyatt Family defeated Adrian Neville & Bo Dallas to become the new NXT Tag Team Champions.
Airing May 15th:
* Summer Rae defeated Natalya.
* The Wyatt Family came out in ring segment.
* Conor O’Brian defeated Briley Pierce and Sakamoto in a Handicap match.
* NXT Champion Big E Langston defeated Damien Sandow.
Airing May 22th:
* Sami Zayn defeated Curt Hawkins.
* Antonio Cesaro defeated Yoshi Tatsu.
* Cesaro challenged anyone in the back for a match. Sami Zayn answered.
* Sami Zayn defeated Antonio Cesaro.
* Mason Ryan defeated Enzo Amore.
* Bray Wyatt w/The Family defeated Corey Graves
Airing May 29th:
* Dusty Rhodes announces that beginning at the next tapings, scheduled for May 23rd, a tournament to determine the first-ever NXT Women’s Champion will begin.
* Emma defeated Audrey Marie.
* NXT Champion Big E Langston defeated Derrick Bateman.
* Bo Dallas won a 20-man battle royal to become the new #1 contender for the NXT Championship.
* Dark Segment: Damien Sandow hosted a talk show called “The Damien Sandow Show.” John Cena was the guest. Cena made jokes about Sandow the entire time. Cena said he would retain against Ryback at Extreme Rules. This concluded the tapings.