This week, there were a lot of TNA rumors about AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy, numerous WWE superstars gave interviews, WWE announced that Triple H was in charge of the Creative team, Lanny Poffo addressed the Randy Savage to WWE Hall of Fame conversation, Brooke Tessmacher talked about twerking and of course, much more from the wacky world of professional wrestling.
Here is the WWE and TNA Wrestling News Recap of the week:
– Spoiler: Update on Jeff Hardy’s TNA status/contract.
– Lanny Poffo speaks out on Randy Savage in the WWE Hall of Fame, issues with WWE, death and more.
– WrestleMania 31 location revealed.
– Rob Van Dam comments on his WWE return.
– Backstage update on Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards.
– Backstage news on Tons of Funk turning heel.
– TNA’s Brooke Tessmacher talks about being a twerker, her finishing move and being competitive.
– Bret Hart talks about WrestleMania, his greatest rival, the Montreal Skrewjob and more.
– Big E. Langston talks about working with John Cena, carrying the Intercontinental Title, AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler and more.
– Which WWE Legend is a fan of Total Divas?
– WWE issues statement on the WWE Network.
– Comedian Jim Norton rips Ethan Carter III and TNA Impact Wrestling.
– More on CM Punk working with injuries. Two top stars considering retirement?
– Backstage update on WWE’s Creative Process.
– WWE.com lists top 50 matches in Monday Night Raw history.
– Spoiler: AJ Styles finished with TNA Impact Wrestling?
– WWE issues statement regarding Sin Cara’s character.
– Chris Hero (Kassius Ohno) talks about getting released from WWE, NXT, the Indies and more.
– Former WCW and WWE superstar Diamond Dallas Page talks about Jake Roberts and Scott Hall wrestling again, stars using DDP Yoga and more.
– Possible WrestleMania 30 opponent for Triple H.
– Backstage news on John Cena’s WrestleMania 30 plans.
– Backstage news on why Layla has been missing from WWE TV.
– Ex-WWE superstar “Maven” comments on The Rock helping him out, steroids in the locker room and more.