This week, Mickie James left TNA, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler and Jim Ross gave interviews, a former TNA Knockout was arrested, Rey Mysterio’s WWE return was revealed and Michelle McCool may be coming to the WWE. Of course, this and a lot more from the world of professional wrestling.
Here is the WWE and TNA Wrestling News Recap of the week:
– WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross talks about his post WWE plans.
– Daniel Bryan discusses wrestling, oiling up, Brie Bella and more.
– The Undertaker will come out of “DVD interview retirement” and will be featured heavily in the new Triple H DVD.
– Official date of WWE 2K14 roster reveal.
– Possible stipulations for main event matches at Battleground PPV.
– Michelle McCool returning to the WWE?
– Former TNA Knockout SoCal Val was arrested after driving under the influence of alcohol.
– Dolph Ziggler talks about taking bumps, Daniel Bryan and CM Punk having no success in WWE 10 years ago.
– Update on Rey Mysterio’s WWE return.
– Mickie James’ TNA contract has expired and she isn’t signing a new one.
– CM Punk working injured, backstage news on his WWE future.
– Backstage news on Rob Van Dam taking time off.
– Daniel Bryan talks about winning the WWE Title for the very first time.
– Chris Jericho reveals original plans for CM Punk rivalry for WrestleMania.
– Renee Young interviews Daniel Bryan after his WWE Title victory at Night of Champions.