Ring of Honor held their announce Survial of the Fittest and below are quick results. During the show, Arrow’s Stephen Amell accompanied the Bullet Club. Amell worked with Cody during his time in WWE.
Below are the full results from Night One:
– Cheeseburger defeated Jastin Taylor.
– Survival Of The Fittest Tournament Match: Silas Young defeated Josh Woods.
– Survival Of The Fittest Tournament Match: Shane Taylor defeated Beer City Bruiser.
– Survival Of The Fittest Tournament Match: Punishment Martinez defeated Jay Lethal.
– The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan and Vinny Marseglia) defeated Search and Destroy (Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin and Jonathan Gresham).
– Deonna Purrazzo defeated Britt Baker.
– Esfinge and Rey Cometa defeated The Dawgs (Rhett Titus and Will Ferrara).
– ROH World Television Championship: Kenny King defeated Joey Ryan.
– Dalton Castle defeated Marty Scurll.
– Bullet Club (Cody, Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) (with Stephen Amell) defeated The Addiction (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian), Scorpio Sky, and Flip Gordon.