– WWE’s website caught up with several stars after SummerSlam last night:
* Christian was “heartbroken” following his loss to Alberto Del Rio. He noted that he has some things to think over.
* Natalya got emotional and said she cried after her match because she felt like she did it for her dad, her grandfather and her uncles, Bret and Owen Hart.
* Big Show felt the way Daniel Bryan lost the WWE Title was “garbage.” Show teased wanting to knock out Triple H.
* Cody Rhodes said he is over Damien Sandow and has never felt this vindicated in his career. Cody had no comment on shaving his mustache but teased something happening real soon that we don’t want to miss. Sandow also spoke and still insisted he is the better man.
* CM Punk said he’s not in this to win, he’s in it to hurt Paul Heyman. Punk isn’t interested in wins or losses, he just wants to break Heyman’s face. Punk said it’s not over.