Today, April 1, sees two wrestling birthdays. Randy Orton turns 37 years old and Jesse Sorensen is 28.
Randy Orton was born in 1980:
– Youngest world heavyweight champion in WWE history at the age of 24
– Former member of Evolution, Legacy and the Wyatt Family
– Third generation superstar
Jesse Sorensen was born in 1989:
– Competed in TNA from 2011-2013
– Suffered a C-1 vertebrae fracture with spinal cord edema on a TNA PPV
– Still competes on the Indy circuit
Happy Birthday Randy Orton and Jesse Sorensen!!!